What You Receive - Additional Benefits
When you step up to be Man Enough to be a Girl Scout, you are saying you stand with all girls in our community as they strive to become women of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place. As part of the Man Enough campaign, we've created a variety of opportunities to show your public support.
The Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore are honored to have its Man Enough To Be A Girl Scout initiative sponsored by the Lakewood BlueClaws, Class A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies. Throughout the BlueClaws season, Girl Scouts and the Man Enough campaign will feature prominently throughout the park. Click to learn more about the benefits you receive from the BlueClaws as part of their sponsorship.
In addition to the many benefits from the Lakewood BlueClaws, all Man Enough members receive the following.
- Man Enough T-Shirt sponsored by New Jersey Natural Gas
- A 'My Dad Is Man Enough' patch for the member's daughter
- Reduced cost to Man Enough Father/Daughter programs hosted and sponsored by the Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
- An invitation to Man Enough exclusive events and activities
- Your name and business name (if a corporate sponsorship) in Girl Scout Man Enough promotional materials, including a listing in a full page ad in the ad journal for the Girl Scouts' Women of Achievement and Community Partners Gala, annual Golf Tournament, Women of Achievement cocktail reception and other publications.